Every human tends to help some one, who is in
need. We do this in our day-to-day life. And what you
do for the underprivileged with a commitment of service
and concern of love that is great contribution to society.
It is a drop to ocean of peace and harmony. And this contribution
in other culture where there is a need and your services
are anticipated is a joyful occasion. There by understanding
a different culture and respecting is knowing the world.
If you want to be an International volunteer, then you
are Cultural ambassador of your country and contributing
towards world peace.
C A is
A Non- Government Organization ( NGO) registered under
Indian Trust Act, non profit, autonomous, self reliant
organization with commitment for global peace and intercultural
An international voluntary service program
welcoming all nationalities irrespective of religions,
races and ethnic groups with the commitment to break
through cultural barriers.
A network of organizations all over
A program to gain intercultural understanding
through International volunteer work with the commitment
to peace and justice
An educational experience coordinated by dedicated co-workers,
who provide the participants with the necessary orientation,
training and support.
Aims and Objectives.
International Cultural Alliance is started to provide
a platform to international volunteers, contribute to
Indian community and explore Indian culture.
• To be peace messenger by exchanging youth from
• To provide an opportunity to explore and understand
• To contribute towards the Indian community development.
• To identify partners for cultural ambassadors.
• To promote volunteer activities for young and
elderly people in their spare time and holidays.
• To promote community development and encourage
participation of community members in activities for
their own benefit;
• To create opportunities to exchange experiences
between youth from different parts of the country and
the rest of the world;
• To promote international understanding and cooperation
through voluntary services;
• To enable young people to encounter and understand
• To encourage the concept of voluntary services
as a force in search for peace equality, democracy and